Building and Trades Business Plan
Writing a business plan can be difficult and time-consuming. Let us do the hard work for you.
All it takes is 45 minutes over the phone to brief our professional business planners. Then we go to work — researching, writing and producing your personally-developed business plan. You get a high-quality, professional business plan, plus multi-year cash flow projections and detailed market research as optional extras.
The Building and Construction Sector in Australia
Industry forecasts point to an average annual industry growth rate of 3.1% over the next five years, supported by a continued rise in capital expenditure by the private and public sectors. In addition, declining home loan rates will support growth in the residential altercation and addition market.
Competition in this sector is high, and your success will rely upon your ability to:
- Operate with maximum flexibility to expand or reduce labour costs to meet demand fluctuations
- Develop and maintain strategic alliances and industry relationships
- Develop or incorporate new products into core offerings
- Demonstrate high-level business and project management skills to maintain profitability
- Drive repeat business and organic growth through consistent quality brand reputation
Our individually-developed, professionally-written business plans will enable you to:
- Take a holistic view of your business with an experienced business planner
- Better understand market trends, opportunities and threats utilizing the very latest Australian industry data and analysis
- Set strategies and tactics to achieve business goals
- Develop cash-flow analysis to manage business liquidity and forecast earning potential
- Showcase your business opportunity to investors, banks, franchise owners or other important stakeholders in a language they understand
- Build a strong platform for future success
We offer two levels of services depending on your requirements and budget:
If you need a business plan to obtain a builders licence, support a loan application, attract low-to-mid level investment, or to explain your business to an important third party, a Starter Plan is perfect for you. And even better, you get your professionally-written business plan back within 48 hours of briefing.
If you want to grow your business, or attract significant investment, and need a professional business plan that includes strategic direction, a Smart Plan gives you everything you need. We deliver your professionally-written business plan within 7 days of briefing.
Feedback from Our Clients:
"The business plan prepared for me was very professional and comprehensive. Nadine was extremely quick with her responses to my requests on the content of the plan, and gave me a finished product that was outstanding in every way, inside 48 hours as promised. Thanks again."
Clint's Kitchen Building
"I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for preparing such an excellent and very informative business plan. The plan is now our first point of reference when making decisions on the direction of our company. Thank you for all your hard work and knowledge, your professional approach has to be commended. Well done!"
"We were very impressed in the timely manner in which you completed the business plan, and the professionalism in which it was written. We are very happy with the end product."
IPG Property Development
All our business plans come with our Risk Free Satisfaction Guarantee. Simple.
For a no-obligation assessment of your requirements:
Phone 1300 262 098 (6 days a week, 9am-5pm AEST) or
Smart Business Plans Australia — Business Plans Made Easy.